Monday, February 6, 2012

Online Class with Misty Mawn


I have been doing an online class with Misty Mawn called Open Studio Workshop. It has been an inspiring journey. I have been a bit frustrated because I have been out of my studio for almost 3 weeks, so the only exercises I have been able to keep up with are the Journaling Prompts. I intend on revisiting all of the lessons once I get settled in. Here are some of my pages....
Expressive Self Portrait
I really loved the exercise called your life landscape. I just do not seem to be capable of doing a simple landscape. It does not seem complete without adding some little strange creature....

The most difficult exercise for me was to do a collage page with NO PAINT! I used every marker, crayon and pencil I owned, but love, love, love this spread. 
What Fuels Me? What Feeds My Soul?








No comments:

Post a Comment